Our OSCAR (Out of School Care and Recreation)
programmes run during the school term from
Monday to Friday. Our School Holiday Programme brochures, booking forms with dates will be updated regularly. Read information below.
After School Programme 3.00 to 5.30pm
$13.00 per session - permanent
$14.00 per session - casual
Afternoon tea provided. Click here for more details.
Before School Programme 7.00 to 8.30am
$8.00 per session - permanent
$9.00 per session - casual
Breakfast is provided. Click here for more details.
Full Day 8.30 to 5.30pm - $37.00 per day
Children are to bring their own breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon teas.Click here for more details.
From the start of term 3 we will be using an exciting new online system to manage the way we look after your bookings, called AimyPlus.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on the following link https://bcn.aimyplus.com
- Click the purple “new parent register here” button
- Follow the registration process and enroll your child/ren
- After this has been done, click the dashboard in the menu bar at the top of the screen, now you can make a booking
- Click on the “make a booking” button and complete the booking into the desired programme (please note: you must drop and drag the session time into the desired days of the week)
- Once completed, your booking is now pending and will be confirmed within 24 hours.
All bookings and enrolments can now be completed online through Aimyplus, if you need assistance, please contact Lee or Ashleigh on 03 323 9731
Belfast OSCAR is approved by Ministry for Vulnerable Children, Oranga Tamariki (previously Child Youth and Family). We do have standards and policies we have to abide by. If you wish to view our policy booklet you can call in any time. Being approved also means families are able to access Work and Income subsidies if they qualify.